Inanimated Inanimated

Absolutelyy Awesome!

The whole animation was seamless I loved the characters and the script. It was nice to hear quality sound. All in all there wasn't anything I didn't enjoy 10/10

Me Bill Me Bill

Very Cool

I really liked the concept and the evil doctor was an awesome character. Cool animation keep it up.

MidoriEyes ID MidoriEyes ID

Neat

I really liked the flower at the start it looked really awesome, hopefully next time it will be a bit longer.

Invader Zim Boredom Dub Invader Zim Boredom Dub

Original

Yeah its great to see you can come up with your own stuff, maybe next time you whont spoil a perfectly good show. PLease next time can you use your own animation.

TomaMoto responds:

<3 <3 <3

OLD Tywo At Large Ep. #1 OLD Tywo At Large Ep. #1

Nice

The animating looked really good its a shame the sound was so out of sync it spoiled the rest of the animation fix that and update it and it will be awesome!

Pixmintro responds:

Already have! Enjoy!

Frustration! Frustration!

Good work.

It was too short! (joking)
It certainly didlook like traditional animation in fact I thought for a second you had used some TV show. It all looked good, nice job!

=FLOW= =FLOW=

Cool

I eally liked the frame by fame animating and the glow effect looked awesome. But it could have gone for longer. Look forward to your next submission.

FEAR responds:

Thanks :)

I tried to go for something new

Fly Away - First Flash Fly Away - First Flash

Pretty cool animating

Was it just me or was there no sound? A song in the background at leat would have been a major improvement. Keep up the good work.

ChiChiRoma responds:

There was no sound. :)
Thanks.

Wse010 Scareyh Wse010 Scareyh

hello

stop uploading these things they arent getting through anyway or if they are the score is ridiculously low its a waste of others and your time, put some effort into a quality animation.

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

That was awesome!

Was that a reference to Invader Zim I saw? Good work i loved it.